Privacy and cookies policy
- Administrator - CLOSETONATURE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ,
KRS 0000977160, NIP 7322208603, REGON 522299816
Headquarters address: ul. Urocza 9, Krzywiec 95-070, Poland
Legal form: limited liability company Date of registration June 14, 2022, Share capital PLN 5 thousand.
- Website - the service available at https://puppy-charms.com/.
- Store - online store available at https://puppy-charms.com/en/shop/
- User - any entity that browses the content of the Website.
- RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC
§2. Personal information
- The administrator of the User's personal data within the meaning of the RODO is the Administrator.
- The User may provide his/her personal data to the Administrator, among others, through forms available on the Website and the Store, as well as such solutions as instant messaging and social media profiles.
- The legal basis for the processing of Users' personal data is the voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the User expressed through the appropriate form on the Website.
- Personal data may also be processed in cases in which the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties, as well as on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator. In particular
- [ORDER FORM].
Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User within the framework of the order form are processed for the purpose of performing the contract concluded through the Store or the Website. This contract is the legal basis for processing (Art.6(1)(b) RODO). Provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to enter into a contract with the Administrator. The data will be processed for the duration of the order and fulfillment of statutory obligations incumbent on the administrator (e.g. tax and accounting), as well as in case of claims.
- [NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP FORM].
Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the newsletter sign-up form is processed for the purpose of sending the User a newsletter containing information about news and selected offers. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to subscribe and receive the newsletter. The processing of data for this purpose is carried out only with the User's consent (legal basis Art.6(1)(a) RODO), which the User may express in the newsletter subscription form and may revoke it at any time. The data will be processed until the newsletter is no longer sent or the User withdraws consent earlier.
- [CONTACT FORM].
Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User within the contact form or in an email sent to the Administrator's address provided on the Website are processed in order to respond to the inquiry sent. Provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to receive a response. The processing of data for this purpose is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the controller (Art.6(1)(f) RODO). The data will be processed until the correspondence is completed and 2 years afterwards.
- [FORMULARZ DODAWANIA KOMENTARZY/OPINII]
Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User within the comment/opinion form is processed for the purpose of displaying the User's comment/opinion. The provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to post a comment/opinion. The processing of data for this purpose is based on the user's consent (legal basis art.6(1)(a) RODO). This data will be processed for as long as the Website exists or until the User revokes consent.
- [ORDER FORM].
- The Administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which he realizes the purposes indicated in the preceding paragraphs (e.g. companies providing hosting service, accounting company, courier companies, company providing emailing application).
- Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients from third countries or international organizations that do not provide an adequate level of protection. An adequate degree of protection must be confirmed by an appropriate decision of the European Commission or other binding legal instrument.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data provided to him.
- Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and adequately protected from access by unauthorized persons, and its processing shall be carried out in accordance with and under the conditions set forth in detail in:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC,
- Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
- Law of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
§3. User rights
- Users have rights related to the processing of their personal data, including:
- right of access to data
- right to rectification
- The right to restrict data processing
- The right to object to the processing
- The right to erasure of data (the so-called right to be forgotten)
- right to data portability
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Controller
- You have the right to revoke your consent at any time if you have previously given it.
- In order to exercise his/her rights, the User should direct the appropriate request to: [email protected]
§4. Cookies and other information
- When the User uses the Website, data about the User is automatically collected. This data includes, but is not limited to: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data may be collected by cookies (so-called "cookies"), and may also be recorded in server logs.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are files sent to the User's computer or other device (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and stored there while browsing the Website. Cookies remember the User's preferences and behaviors, which makes it possible to improve the quality of the services provided, improve search results and the relevance of the information displayed, including advertisements, and anonymously track the User's preferences. The current list of cookies used on the Website is available via the cookie bar provided on the Website.
- The User may also delete existing cookies from his/her device by using the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs for this purpose or tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- The data recorded in the server logs or by means of cookies are not linked by the Administrator in any way to specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. Server logs are used to administer the Website, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
- The Website uses technologies that record anonymously the actions taken by the User while using the Website. These include:
- Google Analytics - used to analyze the statistics of the Website
- Facebook Pixel - used to manage and optimize Facebook advertising
- The data obtained by these tools are not linked in any way to specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The consequence of using the technologies listed in § 3 item. 7 will be to optimize the Website, its content and Product offerings to the User's needs.
§5. Purpose of data use
Data provided by the User or collected automatically is used by the Administrator for the purpose of:
- Proper functioning, configuration, security of the Website,
- session status monitoring,
- Analysis, research and audit of Website impressions,
- performance of contracts concluded through the Website
- As well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
§6. Final provisions
- There may be changes to this document, which may be affected by developments in Internet technology, changes in data protection laws and the development of our Website and Store. Any changes will be communicated to Users immediately in a visible and understandable manner.
- If you have any questions or comments about the Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact: [email protected]